navigationmenu

Nicolas AW 2011

October 20, 2011


Yesterday I was invited to watch the fashion show of Nicolas, who presented his collection  for AW2011, and I have to admit it was certainly a nice surprise  how much I enjoyed the evening. First of all, allow me to start with the excellent music tunes from Dimitris Papakonstadinou, that totally dragged you into the mood of the 50's! The hall of Porto Palace was just the place for the ocassion and Stefanos Malamas who actually was the art director of the show, created the perfect set so as to highlight the designer's clothes. My favourite pieces was definitely the 'old-school' circle skirts, the dresses and the lace details that reminded me chic, classy women from the past. Also big hit of the show was the two tone shoes and bags from the store Zenya. As you can imagine it was impossible to post all the outfits so I chose my faourites. Hope you enjoyed them! 
Big Thanx to Iliana Tsiaprazi Stamou and Stefano Malama for the invitation.
Keep up the good work!

Follow Lorelais Things

7 comments :

Jo said...

ou la la! mou aresoun oi danteles...

Jo said...

e mail me ti dieu8unsi sou...sou exw ena dwraki...(se periptwsi pou den dw to kataifi na sto ferei in person)

Marise said...

oh this is great, I love love love those pretty dresses :)

Anthie Mitrakos said...

OMG i'm soooo jealous, katapliktika ta foremata mono afto exw na pw :-)

Anonymous said...

amazing collection!!

Tess Atkinson said...

Adore the shapes on these dresses x

Anthi said...

very '50s inspired!